We want your feedback on the levels 13 341 - 13 385

Options
13»

Comments

• axidentprone2002
    axidentprone2002 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

TLDR: PLEASE ADD ONE MORE MOVE to 13359, IT WILL STILL BE DIFFICULT!!!

13359 is impossible to beat without either extra moves (i.e. using gold bars to continue) or a lucky candy booster to make blocks...You are supposed to get 80 blocks in 33 moves: 38 already appear at the start, then the only blocks that appear are from the 2 gum spinners that spit out 1 block every 3 moves, meaning 4 to destroy every 3 moves because they're double blocks (well, I don't know the technical term, but it takes linking candies next to them twice to destroy them). By move 33, there are only 78 possible blocks on the board so we are 2 blocks shy by the last move, which spits out what we need RIGHT AFTER our last move, thus ending the game. You need 34 moves to even get the required 80 (82) blocks on the board. This level isn't difficult, it's logistically impossible.

Look, I understand wanting to make challenging levels for experienced players, but to release a level that literally can't be beaten without some kind of booster or gold bars (which...I have none of) is legit shady business to force people to purchase something in order to continue. This feels like either an oversight or a glitch, please fix it!!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    Options

There are more and more such mathematically impossible levels now and it is an outrage. They put these in to stop people's win streaks. It's also to weed out players who try to play never spending any money at all on the game.

• Mary4chady
    Mary4chady Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

The levels are ridiculously hard, from finishing over 100 levels a week to barely finishing 10- 20. They are really hard and I get over it now. I use to play it a lot more and now I don’t as much.

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3
    Options

13365...seems impossible

• Andrea-9
    Andrea-9 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I’m on level 13372 and I find it increasingly hard and frustrating to complete levels without buying extra moves, not really what I want from a game 😖

• saulorio
    saulorio Posts: 75 Level 3
    Options
  • Rose_Petal
    Rose_Petal Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

level 13341 - I have played with 3 extra moves, free saucer booster, cleared the keys at the start and have not come close to clearing the tasks with 20 moves. Had to use 2 boosters along with treasure chest goodies to complete level. Levels should be able to be completed without boosters and within the moves provided otherwise why do you bother? Just to be mean?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    Options

I fear you have reached the stage in the game that is littered with hard, extra hard and impossible levels. Beyond 13,000 you cannot count on levels being possible to complete without boosters any more. In fact there are lots you cannot even beat with standard boosters, you'd need a party bomb at least. Just do be mean? I too get that impression sometimes. Or they are secretly doing some psychological research on us, so see how far they can push us before we either give in and spend money or quit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?