💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! 2023

Options

Comments

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    edited May 2023
    Options

Dont believe them when they say the level gonna became easier. Iam know on level 4138. It’s easier level. But before 4months level have 22moves and now 18moves. I watch tutorial. They cut moves on every level and game became extreme hard. I am so angry because they constantly lie. They talk that’s changes is good for us. They take moves also they take chance to earn some booster and make players angry. I understand players who are on top level but we on lower level doesn’t have same condition because they take moves. So don’t believe them. They are lier. Long live the king😖😖💰💰

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited May 2023
    Options

@mandrak Levels can be updated to both a harder and also an easier version. Believe it or not!

• mandrak
    edited May 2023
    Options

Dear Crazy Cat Lad. I don’t know do you work for king or you just a player but you name one easier level with less moves and I give you at least level with increased moves. Before I open a new level I watch tutorial and I always guess new number of moves and in 95%is decreased. Like I say I don’t know your position in this game but don’t lie that game became easier and that king doesn’t take moves on most levels because I may named which levels change and I don’t look player who have enormous moves. So don’t think that players are stupid and don’t see changes. But I think the most frustrating for players is when king and people like you tell us that is good for us and we don’t see well.

• chellyviana
    chellyviana Posts: 202 Level 3
    edited May 2023
    Options
    It is very annoying to be stuck on one level.
    But it's challenging and part of the game

• Sweetice
    Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4
    edited May 2023
    Options

Well yea sometimes  some levels become so hard and impossible to pass...but u know the best thing is just leave it for days and when you come back after a while, hope you will pass it 'cause that's the method am using or even sometimes its good to watch some videos that could help. Even me I've stacked in level 192 for days I know that's not that hard level but I've just stacked and I think i'll pass it after a while.

Thanks, see you around.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2023
    Options

@mandrak Fair few levels that had been made harder have been made easier on last update. So please check your updates and log out and restart your device. Hopefully you will find some levels have been made easier

• S2FlowerspS2
    S2FlowerspS2 Posts: 110 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

I totally agree, impossible and not fun... level 5515 hard

• mandrak
    edited May 2023
    Options

I talk about they cut moves. For example I am write now on level 4134. Level used to have 24moves for 250000 points now they have 19 and still is easy level. Almost every level have at least one move less. That’s why I am angry. It’s not same have 24 and 19 moves. So for me it’s much harder pass the level. In last 100levels I don’t see more then 2to 3 level with more moves every level have less some level have the same but it’s not often.

• mandrak
    edited May 2023
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner iam gonna try restart game and see what happens. But Ian not sure because like I say they decrease moves almost on every level tnx anyway 🙂

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2023
    Options

@mandrak not disagreeing with you, but still think even though some have reduced moves they are not to bad., there were some that had become a nightmare but these have been changed to easier levels in last update

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?