💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! 2023

Options

Comments

• PoolqPlyr
    PoolqPlyr Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I've been on levels that I'm like ugh.... I'm not even close but yes they sometime give extra moves or that spinning thingy. Sometimes I break down if close to use gold bars but try and avoid that. I've actually got over 400 gold bars and just passed level 10,000!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,375 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PoolqPlyr Firstly congratulations on passing the big 10,000! It's a fun level and I think they still give you a nice prize for reaching it (?). I am a bit surprised that you are this far on given your earlier comment on how to get an extra five lives if you have run out. You do know there is a much easier way to re-fill your lives up to full, don't you? If not, google it. It will be quite difficult to get through the next 4000 levels without it. I find having lots of lives helps greatly if you want to earn more gold by winning episode races.

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Level 13930.... What fresh hell is this??? Total absurdity!!! Not enough explosives to clear all that stuff!!! How??? HELP!!!!!

• MitzRatu
    MitzRatu Posts: 172 Level 3
    Options

Level 12285,impossible if u actually pay,then it's easy.

• jdpatel64
    jdpatel64 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am at Level 14019 !!

Yesterday CCS team gave 4 hours of unlimited lives, I managed to clear only 2 levels becuase each level requires approx 60 to 65 additional moves which was possible with unlimited lives for 4 hours. at the end I had a headache. Does CCS team really think that the game is fun any longer ?? because almost every level requires 65 additonal moves (even most of the Boosters are also ineffective). Does CCS team really feel I will continue ? This Time I am seriously making an effort to go away from this highly addictive game. there is a huge gap between the winner (weekly contest and other contests) and the second placed.... lets see whether I succeed in leaving this game OR CCS team succeeds in baiting me to continue !!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,375 Level 5
    Options

Hi @jdpatel64 I would advise you and any other player who is no longer having fun playing Candy Crush to leave the game at the point where your saved up gold runs out. DO NOT spend money on this game by buying the extra moves with real money!.

Most of the levels in the 13,000+ range are designed to be only passed if you pay gold. Some rich people still enjoy playing like this, some others, myself included, still enjoy the game by beating the algorithms and taking advantage of loopholes in the game that can be exploited to get to the end without ever spending money. Those two types are the players left at the top of Candy Crush. Time to break the addiction for everyone else.

If you don't have fun playing this game, leave.

Once the gold runs out, leave.

• kishalynn
    kishalynn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Can't wait to start leveling

• MitzRatu
    MitzRatu Posts: 172 Level 3
    Options

Clear evidence of how the game wants the player to pay before they can pass the level..have played this level 40 times already..

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Level 13972 ... please let me pass? Incredibly difficult... used everything I've got, and only once got close. Help!

• gailanna
    gailanna Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Level 13854. 10 gold bars for extra 35 moves and I still could no touch the bottom corner. Mystery check booster only gave me licorice. Even the top YouTuber had to use a piñata. Don’t have one of those

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?