Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did all my boosters disappear?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven’t changed anything but the boosters just disappeared one day. I played & had them & then I went back to play & they were gone. Now I have to start over. I have collected more but sure is disappointing when ya have over 90 or close to it & then your down to zero of each. Nothing, zip, nothing.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please read check bellow about lose booster!