Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone have any tips to pass level 2243?? I’ve tried to find help on the internet but my 2243 looks different from everything else posted. This is my level 2243. My game is updated fyi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can anyone help me pass level 2270?? It is absolutely impossible and I’m ready to quit the game. Been on this level for three weeks now.
New version
Mine looks just like yours and I'm Having the same problems with it not matching online.
Hi @LordStanley ! 😊
I tried to check my level and indeed it is different from yours. I kindly ask you to restart your device to see if your level stays the same or changes. Let me know!
I'm sorry I'm still trying to figure out how to invite people. Hope you can figure out how to pass your level