Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level can not be played without boosters and only 30 moves. Also when I check YouTube this level looks a bit different then mine. I have all kind of blocks that other people dont have.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Another stupid sucky level that can't be done without boosters or buying extra moves. No videos that look the same or can be accomplished with the current amount of moves. I also think that the more bars you have, the more king stops your progression so you ha r to keep buying. I really need to delete this game at this point. It's no fun anymore, just frustrating.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
All Youtube videos are uploaded by other players and not by King. After a player uploaded their video the level may have been updated and therefore look different when you check it.
Check more info on this HERE.
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.