Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I get the new music going?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
2 weeks later... ๐ฌ
Are you sure it's the old music? What's your app version? It should be 1.244.0.1.
Do you have a Windows PC? If so, get the desktop version of the game.
If you don't get the new sounds right away (and see the old theme background like in the screenshot above) and see only "Sweet events coming soon" in the Events tab, just do any older level to refresh the game.
You could try another mobile device or just check some recent YouTube video with sounds on. You'll be disappointed though. ๐
Good luck! โ
I have the old music in my mobile candy crush game... I want the new music, the app is updated so that's why I'm asking how to change the music.
You actually want the new music? ๐ฎ It's so much worse - both music and sound effects.
The browser version still has the old music for me. If it wasn't bugged, I'd be using it instead of the mobile version where they enforced the awful new music and sounds.
If you're using a mobile device, just update the game. There's no turning back though unless you reinstall the game, losing your boosters (and lives) in the process.
Have fun! ๐
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Please check for more info here