Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why? I'm sure I didn't modify the files, I just tried to play a game, and then these happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Mosquito_coil ! π
As Doondie already suggested to you, this is most likely a momentary bug that can be fixed by restarting the game. If you notice that the problem persists, try restarting the device directly. Let us know if it works.
Looks like a visual bug. Not that common but nothing new. A simple restart should fix it. Hope you didn't have a win streak or a Candy Royale run going. π
I personally have experienced it a few times. It seems it could occur if you leave the game open at the background for some time, then resume playing without restarting the game.
Have fun! π
Nice