Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A couple of weeks ago I signed in simply so I could ask a question on the posts. Since then I have received over 1000 emails from king, with no option to unsubscribe. How TF do I get this stopped. Anyone have any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
To change your preferences:
1st make sure you are signed into the profile you want to stop the email notifications for.
Then either go to https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/profile/preferences/ or Settings wheel / Edit Profile:
Click on Notification Preferences then select which notifications you require via email or popup.
IMPORTANT: Remember to save the changes before leaving the page!