Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want gold bar ... I can't purchase it because I'm broken.... Can you please help me out.... Like can you add one feature like add videos and win gold bar ..... Can you??? Please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
NOPE, they want to earn billions more of your money! I refuse to send over $3 a week! Most weeks I won’t spend any! 🫨
I wish they would be more generous with gold and boosters! What a rip off - 5 min boosters! 😧🥴
They want you to BUY it! 💰💰💰💰💰
I am sad to hear they are doing away with Royalty. These games are getting harder and harder I am getting more frustrated…
.
I need gold bars too and have no way of getting them. Help
I need gold bars also. So they just give you some if you ask??
Tanks to all my friends that keep sending me lives i love all
I really need gold bars any help?
@Kiara_wael,
I am frustrated as King Community asked if I wanted to merge my accounts here. I had to create a new one as I kept getting locked out even though I never changed my PW. Now, I have been moved back to level 2 when I was on lvl 4. Can you help fix this please? Thank you.
I am sad to hear they are doing away with Royalty. These games are getting harder and harder I am getting more frustrated
I don't either. :-(
I which I can help
I don't have money to purchase gold bar!!!!
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.