Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have looked at help videos and the ones I find have you get two cherries down, but mine has three. I understand how to do this level, but that third one never comes close because there are only 25 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Were you able to figurr this out? I have the same issue and cannot get past this at all
I saw that video as well, but it is only dropping two - not three. Thanks
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 6249, Please check this video with hints and Tips
Good Luck
@kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @bearwithme @Tess92
Do we have any tips we can share? 🤩