Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi everyone!
Pls I need help! I dont know how to kill the frog! it changes its form, i explote it but it is not enough. Some can tell me what is the real mision? Thanks from Spain
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Don't worry! You check this video level tips without using boosters and extra moves that I hope you can understand to read these tips while you passed this level soon. 😉
You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊
Also check how to manage the Frog on a level in Candy Crush Saga here! 🐸
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊
I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon. 😉