⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Greyed out boosters and lost levels

Options
teddy111111
teddy111111 Posts: 1 Newbie

I signed up for a king account to save my progress while on level 1900. I did that based on it saying it would save my progress. I had to reset my phone and lost the CC app. I thought my game would be restored because it was supposed to be saved in the background. It didn’t.

And now I’m starting over with boosters greyed out. In addition, I beat a level and click next, but it just takes time to the same level I just beat. It doesn’t advance.. Fix the game and get my levels back please.

Answers

• amingy
    amingy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options

Reinstall CC app. Click "played before" tab. Sign in using email.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community🥰

The boosters that you collected or purchased are stored locally in the device memory and the boosters will be completely lost due to app error, app crash or uninstall the app. Since the boosters do not sync with the game server, if they are lost somehow, they cannot be recovered.

On the other hand, the level you passed before resetting the phone is not saved in the server so you have to complete the level again.

Thank you.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Hello there, newbie Teddy,

Welcome to the forum! 🤗

Were you not logged in with your Facebook account before? What device are you playing on?

When you created a King account, did you make sure your progress was saved? Like, did you log out of your account, then log back in to see if your levels were synced?

If your boosters are greyed out, this means you haven't unlocked them yet because you've started from level 1 for some reason. Did you sign into the game with your King account, btw?

You could ask Support to restore your levels if you can prove you reached that level. Give them your user ID or contact them from inside the game app. However, even if they restore your levels, your gold bars, friends or lives will not be restored, assuming you had any.

If you feel like exchanging tips about the game or need help getting back on track, feel free to start a chat on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy).

Good luck! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?