Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m stacked in level 5000 don’t see a way to pass the leve, does some body know?
Thank you for the video for level 5000, I did follow the steps but for some reason I can’t move the frog when full, thanks any ways.
Helloes,
Do you see a frog on your screen? Mind posting a screenshot?
I remember the level had a frog the first time I tried it. As soon as I passed it... it changed! lol
It's back to normal now. Weird. 🤔
Just activate and deploy the frog 5 times and you should be done.
Good luck! 👍
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 5000, To collect the frog you will need to feed it with candies of the same color. When the frog is full it will start pulsing and you can move it wherever you want. Keep in mind that in this level you will have to move the frog five times to complete the order. Please check this video for help
Good Luck