Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play every day, several times a day, but I keep getting Welcome Back messages saying I’ve lost levels? In he daily treat bonus. Any idea why this may be happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. Just that you know, I have the most recent app update installed.
Thank you for the reporting , will give this feedback to the game team, meanwhile please updated your Apps.
This is what it looks like today, dropped from 30 to 16. I played several times yesterday. This is not the first time that this has happened.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot ?