Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Completion of level 3030 requires crushing a cherry. I have played the round around 30 times and no cherry ever appears. This make it impossible to complete this level. Please fix .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there, Mr/Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! π
I just tried the level and there was nothing wrong with it. Did you not destroy the magic mixer that's blocking the cherry's way and preventing it from dropping? π€
I actually failed...
... but watched 2 ads for 3 extra moves. Alternatively, I could've used a Lolly Hammer to deal the last (5th) blow to the magic mixer.
And done! π
Let me know if you still need help. Feel free to message me on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy).
Good luck! π
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Cherries is under Magic Mixer , so you must destroy Magic Mixer first than Cherries come out . Please check this video