Gifted lives, daily limit..

nawty2
nawty2 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited January 2023 in Discussions

What is the point in being gifted lives when you can't use them, I have 200 lives that have been gifted and it would seem I will never be able to use them Thanks to the daily limit! It's unfair, I never ask for lives anymore I just use my daily limit and they never get any less. What's the point

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,877 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You check this information for your similar problem here (💌 Lives inbox capacity limit).

Also add and find more friends on this game :

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• samcemt
    samcemt Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been playing candy crush since it's conception and I'm am very seriously considering leaving for good. The 20 lives daily limit of 20 is the reason why I am considering stopping play. Why have your friends give you lives and then they limit your ability to use them to 20. Starting to look like all the other scamming games lately. I'll give it a few more days if it don't change me and a large part of my friends are going to be leaving for good!

• Lorena_Puntel
    Lorena_Puntel Posts: 29 Level 2
    Hello, it is not possible for the game to update every day and those few lives we have to disappear! Please fix , thank you !

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,877 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You check this information for your similar problem here (💌 Lives inbox capacity limit).

Also add and find more friends on this game :

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?