Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Stuck um those levels 3 or 4days. Not normal.
I think about giving up this game after playing it for years
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I , on the other hand , find myself without lives every day , there are already few of them and even those disappear . I put 20 in part and the next day they are gone. It's not right !!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback , Some level can be challenging . Have you seen the video tutorial from Youtube
Very disapointed with this