⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Which boosters do I actually get when I unlock the Golden Pass ?

Options
TanteTina
TanteTina Posts: 16 Level 2

Hi there,

I'm currently playing CC Saga on my Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A), logged in through my Facebook-account. I have just completed all 10 goals for the "Seasonal pass". Now I'm looking at the boosters I could obtain if I were to purchase / unlock the "Golden pass"-boosters for 4,99 euro. No huge amount, but still ;).

Looking at, for exampke, goal number 10 in the "Golden pass" column, I see:

- 1x 30 minutes off unlimited lives

- 1x confetti canon

- 2x lollipop Hammer

But when I click "Golden pass" / "unlock" in this screen, I get shown the boosters I can purchase. However, the total amount of boosters in the home-screen of the Seasonal pass is 18, where in the "unlock"-screen the total is just 14 boosters.And, most important to me, in the Unlock-screen I don't see the Confetti-canon ! Other differences are, amongst others, 3x 30 minutes unlimited lives in the SP-screen versus 1x 60 minutes unlimited lives in the Unlock-screen.

Now, finally ;), my question:which boosters would I actually get for my whopping 4,99 ?

Greetings,

TT

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,266 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

The free pass in Season Pass has less rewards, simply because it's the free of charge option.

If you choose to purchase the Gold Pass, you will get way more rewards. The charge you pay for is to get these extra bonuses and rewards.

All purchases are fully optional in the game, therefore there are both a free and purchasable option in the event.

For more info HERE

• TanteTina
    Options

Hello Kiara,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, but I've gotta say: that wasn't an answer to my question, sorry :).

My question was: I see different boosters pictured in the first screen, the "main screen" of the Seasonal Pass, than in the screen I see when I click on "Purchase" in that same first screen.

I've gotten over my objection to in-app purchases, so I don't mind those anymore. In this case, I just wanna know exactly which boosters I get when in purchase the Gold Pass from the Seasonal Pass, as there is a difference in the boosters pictured for the same option (Purchase in the Seasonal Pass screen).

Got any idea ?

Greetins,

TT

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Hello there,

You haven't posted screenshots but here is what I see:

The payment (Gold Pass) screen shows exactly the same rewards as the general (Season Pass) screen. It's just unclear. That number "x9" is very misleading. It just means 9 items from that bundle at various quantities.

So, in my opinion, you should ignore the GP screen and only trust the SP screen because it shows exactly what you'll be getting at every stage. What you "buy" is practically a key to unlock the Gold Pass column. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, my advice to you, especially if you're receiving video ads by chance, is to consider other options. Feel free to drop me a line on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy), or Facebook (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov) as a last resort if previous channels are not convenient to have a chat.

Have fun! 😃

• TanteTina
    Options

Hello Doondie,

Thanx for the advise on this and my other post. I took the chance and unlocked the SP-boostgers, and did get the boosters as shown in the SP-screen, so that worked just fine luckily. Haven't got a Reddit account yet, but thinking about it. Might be a good way to exchange interesting work-arounds :).

Greetings from Friesland, the Netherlands,

TT

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?