Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was wondering if anyone else doesn't get the seasonal events, such as the recent Winter event and the current Lunar event. Is it random who gets to participate?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn't get these, either. Or most of the other events before and since. I hope you have better luck in the future with special events.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Oh Dear! These new features/events are not available for all of players that's means some players selected while had these new features/events randomly and it's tested. So check this information here 👇😊
So I hope you can understand to read this information and make sure keep your eyes out until new/another features/events released. 😉
Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊
Yep I've tried those, it still looks the same I'm afraid.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Can you make sure you have the latest game app version, closed the game app, and restart it if you have not done that yet? Try also disconnecting the game from your Facebook or King account and connecting again.