Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello!
I would like to ask for help with the problem that I accidentally deleted my account yesterday and unfortunately I can't get back!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Bidencide17!
Can you confirm which account got accidentally deleted?
Don't worry, and I think I understand the issue ๐
You have changed your account and need help getting your progress back! I got you ๐
Check your game, please and if you happen o have it open, close the game app and check and see if your progress is back.
Unfortunately, I can't write my email because the house rules take it as personal data and don't allow it :(
Edited by CM: ๐ค Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!
I received this email: 109867301396
Hiย @Bidencide17!
We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.ย
Please feel free to re-post your question in English so we can help.
Thanks for your understanding ๐
Edited by CM:โ๏ธ Thatโs too much personal information - Check our House Rules.