Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on 8153 and my frog has froze and will not do anything how do I unfreeze him ? If I can’t unfreeze him I lose this game and my winning streak .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there, Karma newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
Unfortunately, you must have lost your level win streak by now. I'm going to assume you didn't know how to keep it up. Hope you get back on track quickly.
The bug you've encountered shouldn't have necessarily lead to failing the level. You could've bypassed the frog with boosters, unless using it was one of the objectives, of course.
Good luck! 👍
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.