💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Let us choose the music

mariam3905
mariam3905 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2023 in Ideas

Hi king. I am a player of candy crush. I have not been playing candy crush for that long but my mom she is on a very high level as she’s been playing since I was a little girl. I remember that nostalgic music that would play from her phone and I would fall asleep to on her lap. My idea is that there should be option of music the one there is and the old one and the players get to choose the music they would like to listen to during their game play. Others can agree that we miss that nostalgic music so why not give people the freedom of choice. Why not let people decide what they would like to listen to and let’s be real no one wants to play in silence but no one wants to listen to a song they don’t like so we should have the option between the 2 songs and many have suggested for the old music back. And for those who like the current music can stay listening. So it’s a win for everyone so why not ?

thank you for your time king ;)

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

What a lovely memory, and thanks for sharing this idea with us 😃

I think it might be a bit challenging for the studio to provide two different tunes in the game but let's keep your idea here and see if other players feel the same ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?