Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You all deleted my progress I can't win nein or championship nothing. You all only giving me two boosters 2free moves and I can't level up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You make a lot of the same posts - why? I know you've got a reply at the first one so please read it again or make a post on support instead. Thanks and happy weekend
Amore é um problema seu eu não tenho nada a ver com isso