Stuck in level

Options

Stuck in level 3337

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,628 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 3337 .  For this level try to plat near to icing blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to jellies to break them all.

Good Luck

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,940 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You check this video level tips without using boosters and extra moves that I hope you can understand to read these tips while you passed this level soon. 😉

You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• sheliamcm
    sheliamcm Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m also having trouble with level 3337, but my board is different from everyone else’s including suggested help videos.

I’ve used up all my gold bars and boosters trying to find pass this level. It seems impossible to do with only 23 moves.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,097 Legend
    Options

Hi there. You have a legendary level here which can only be passed if the game gives you a lucky board to start with. So do not waste gold or boosters on this. There is no point. It's fixed to let you fail initially and then after so many tries they will give better candies dropping from the top to help you get closer and tempt you into paying gold to play on with offering you more and more extra moves at the end. The only way to pass these legendary levels is to wait until you can see for sure that you can pass within the extra moves they offer you and then pay 10 gold and 10 gold only. Alternatively if the game board allows you to get close enough by one or two moves remaining to win with a lollipop hammer, a switch or a single UFO, if you have it, I would recommend using that at this point. Legendary levels rely on a lucky board to let you pass or even get close, so never waster lots of gold on these. The videos are of no use for these as they always start with a lucky board and much better candies on the starting board than you will get.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?