Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a number of gold in the game and I cannot use it because I do not have Google services in the
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That means I'll never be able to spend my money on the game.
Hello, Mr Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! ✌
I'm afraid this is a known issue. One that cannot be resolved by the developers, as it's out of their control. See here for reference.
Make sure you read the whole discussion from the start though, as it contains potentially useful piece of advice I've provided.
Take care! 👍
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.