Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t see my profile?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Daemon155 - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊
Me pasa algo similar
Here you go. Thanks.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot?
I can’t get My Profile working. Click on it and it is empty? Any idea how to fix? Thanks.
It didn’t work!!
I log backed in and lost my position in the 6000 . I’m starting back in 11 place .
what’s going on ?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.