Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my map has changed to vertical from horizontal and now the map is so large you can see only see four circles. I have not changed anything. It is not zoom or magnifier glass.
I am at a loss Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This morning my game on my computer is displayed in Portrait, it's too tall and I have to keep scrolling up and down to see everything. This is on my laptop.
I am playing on my laptop
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and feedback . Please check this page for more info