🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• susanschriver59801
    susanschriver59801 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

I do not like the new map at all. It takes FOREVER to scroll back to old levels. And I agree with the poster who said it was claustrophobic. It looks too much like a child's game without the big letters.

• WalleyeGuy1967
    WalleyeGuy1967 Posts: 27 Pro Player 👑
    Options

So know they’re starting to give us up to 65 more moves AFTER we lose the level? All this says to me is that they know they’re not giving us enough moves to start with and it’s an admission without admitting that this game has become a “pay to pass” game. Why not just give us a chance to beat the levels in a fair and balanced way instead of trying to get us to pay for every level now??

• franksterX
    franksterX Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Absolutely, it’s always been a pay to play, and I have spent lots of money on it, had spent, since portrait mode is locked in, I gave them the opportunity to at least tell me the landscape option was possibly coming, but I couldn’t even get that, so after over 13200 levels in, I deleted candy crush app. I hope all of you who strongly disagree with being locked into only playing the game in 1 orientation make your own personal stand, mine is f@@k you, I will keep my money since they don’t care to keep me.

• Marylou_
    Marylou_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I couldn't have said it better. I've been playing this for over 5 years, have completed all available levels, spent a ton of money over the years, but I'm through! This is supposed to be for relaxation, not frustration and goin blind trying to see the tiny, little squares I'm done as well. Too bad, I really enjoy this game but definitely not worth the aggravation and non-responsiveness of the creators.

• Elainec555
    Elainec555 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • PH_MVB
    PH_MVB Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I don't like the new layout, certainly not on a 24 "" monitor, it's ok for a phone but not on a PC

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,971 Friends Moderator
    Options

Scrolling takes even longer now. I'd like to see a "Go-to level" function.

• JayKay55
    JayKay55 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Do not like the portrait only. Will not be playing unless landscape is returned.

• Alicia_Casilli
    Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

While the new map looks cool initially, it really only works for under level 1000, maybe under 500. I had to scroll 90 + times 😳🤯 (I lost count) and then it jumped back to the beginning. 😑Ugh. I'm at level 9K. Came here because this map is unbearable for navigation and extremely time consuming, even if I could jump by the 1000s it is still far too much scrolling.👀 Tried again to search for a lower level and it is agonizing and even more torturous because it jumped back to the top. 🤯 Having to spend so much time navigating to lower levels from higher levels takes alot of work and offers no joy. How can I complete some of these tasks, like get chocolate, if I can't fairly easily maneuver to levels? This is a big pain and with very little in return. Much rather see more of the board

• rocky121
    rocky121 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The new map is horrible! The game only uses the center third of the screen on my computer. It is too small. I cannot see the game clearly. I used to really like Candy Crush and played it daily. I am looking for different game to play. If you ever change it back, please notify me, so I can play it again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?