🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• treezo
    treezo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Poor update, if it ain’t broke don’t ‘fix it’!

• edithgoldman
    edithgoldman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Impossible to see. Way too small, switch it back or I will have to cancel!!! It might be best if we can choose, portrait or landscape. Please remove me from this new map.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

I had better review on the old map.

• sharonbelle51
    sharonbelle51 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hate it. Screen is so small now you can't see it to play properly. Have stopped playing it.

• Nungari
    Nungari Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I can only echo what I have read in other comments. I HATE it!!!!! What I hate even more is being forced to play in portrait mode on my Ipad as this is such a difficult thing for me to hold while I play. This is restricting my playing as I an now only play on my phone. Before I realised that I had no choice I had reinstalled the game and lost all my bonuses along with 180 lives I had sent by friends I AM NOT HAPPY 😡😠🤬😠😡

• jlash56
    jlash56 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Without an easy way to scroll back it sucks. Too ugly and plain also.please change it back!

• SalsaTheMonkey
    SalsaTheMonkey Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I didnt like the map before the current one either because its just so repeditive and it doesnt motivate you to play anymore.

• AuggieZagger
    AuggieZagger Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

I'm a new player. I like it better but portrait needs to come back. I use a tablet.

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2023
    Options

What's the big deal about it? I think it's a waste of time and effort on Kings part and it's missing all the things that we've asked for for a very long time such as the teleporter or scroll button whatever you want to call it but it's better to be able to see more episodes and the names of them. I don't know King just keeps screwing around with things that don't need fixing and don't care about what we say. They ask our opinion but I realize it's a waste of time for anyone to comment because they don't listen or pay attention. I mean the map is fine it's easy to look at but so what's the old one. The old map also had way more information on it this one has nothing. Why doesn't King do something constructive?

You have to wonder who's running the show here, or is there someone running the show?

SCORES

On another matter, where have the scores gone?

• KimmiChan
    KimmiChan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've been playing since 2012 and I've always thought the layout was so different from other games and I loved it! I love the board game look! It had more detail, features and looked so open. Didn't realize how much I loved the "old" map until I saw this one, really makes me want to uninstall the app 👎 it looks so plain and boring. I really am for change but this one is not so appealing. Really hope this change isn't permanent.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?