Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on this level for three weeks and I’m ready to quit. It seems to be all about whenever “King” deems me worthy to gift me a winning board. I’ve burned through a stupid amount of extras for absolutely nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mister Lord,
Your best course of action would be free up at least one of the wheels, then destroy the frostings blocking the lucky candies.
If online tips/videos are not of much help, feel free to drop me a line on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy), or Facebook as a last resort (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov).
Good luck! 🤞
Yes
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level like this
And once again there is an error when I try to contact the actual Candy Crush support.
I’ve just wasted four more lives following the “tips” listed here regarding getting rid of the licorice first, but if all of the matches come in the center of the board then there is absolutely nothing I could possibly do to beat the level.