Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any help for level 4199 please . I’ve no boosts and can’t afford any .
thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video Level 4199
Unfortunately I never get the adds to watch to help my game or extend my life ! 🥲
Hello there,
I tried the level once... and failed. 😁 Ads saved me though, as I was close to succeeding.
Like many other hard levels, you will also need luck to pass it, not just skill. I was lucky to get 3 colour bombs, one of which I matched with a wrapped candy. I would've failed without ads or boosters though. It's doable, you just need persistence.
If you still can't do it on your own, feel free to gimme a shout on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy), or Facebook (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov).
Good luck! 😊