Bug on level 6664

Options
RawE
RawE Posts: 5 Level 2

I was playing level 6664 and one of the win conditions is to collect 4 cherries. I had completed all other objectives and had 3 cherries collected with 5 moves to play but then no cherry appeared, despite me using 4 of the remaining moves to remove candies from below the cherry entry point.

I then used all of my available boosters to try to get a cherry to appear before taking my last moves without success. I then purchased a party booster and used it. Still no cherry. Purchased another party booster and used it without success. Then paid another 10 gold to get 5 extra moves and used these without getting a cherry to appear.

at this point I gave up and lost the level. Replayed the level immediately afterwards and the 4th cherry dropped as soon as the 3rd cherry had been collected I would not usually bother to complain about such a trivial issue but this was level 9 of a Candy royale streak and I stood to win about 100 gold instead I spent nearly a load of gold and got nothing

incidentally I was also on the 10th level of a “sams sweet streak” so lost a lot of points on that contest too

anyway, hope you can fix this so future players don’t get punished as I was.

thanks for continuing to maintain this great game!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?