Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It’s not possible to move on from room 13230 with only 20 moves
Mandy I don’t need extra lives I need more moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Been playing level 13236 for 3 days at least 200 times, just about ready to delete this money pit of a game!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you
This game has become a money trap