Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am now playing Candy Crush in smartphone, why don't I have the Milestones Event when I won level 7000,8000,... ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @scarletlady69π€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
To update the milestone banner on your Profile pic, all you have to do is --> replay level 9000 and win it -- then go back to the map screen and you will see that the banner is updated your current milestoneποΈ
My miestones are not being updated. I am on leve 9001 but my profile says 6000???? Help how do change this?
Right now I have the latest game app version but I still don't have Milestones Event
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get your banner updated, please reply the levels 8000.
We just released the feature today, so please make sure you have the latest game app version installed and let us know if you have any doubts π