Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! I reached level 3000, I also uploaded the picture to get the badge. I did it well? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello! I reached level 4500
I also uploaded the picture to get the badge.
I did it well? Thanks
How do i claim my level 10 000 badge
Thank you very much your help!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get badge in the profil picture, You must reply level 3000. Good Luck