Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello there! I got a new badge/banner yesterday! If you finish the 1000's level (9000, 10000, 11000, etc.), you will be given a badge. These badge/banner was not there in those levels before but now they are there for you to acquire. Happy swiping!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's okay and great! You are still amazing Candy Crusher forever! Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga so much! π€
I'll stay with CCS. I have already spent a lot on CCS. I don't want to give King more on another game. π«
Diamond Diaries Saga is still King's Game but it's not matching 3 candies game, it's linking 3 charms game. π
Okay then. Is Diamond Diaries another King game like the Candy Crush Soda?
Yeah! I know! You are awesome Candy Crush Player! π
You posted it on correct game area as this area is still on Candy Crush Saga, not Diamond Diaries Saga. π
I just want to congratulate you only! π
I'm not a Diamond Diaries player! I am a Candy Crush Saga player. I'm not sure why my post on "New Discussion" in Candy Crush Saga is received as a Diamond Diaries discussion!
Hari, Gulnur, Yatri, Carlos Victor, Giau, Guna, Gustavo, Jeannie, Jull, Joe, Kate, Kelly, Marion, Hahla, Nuha, Poh, Tatyana, Voly, melissa - get your badge/banner now.
Wow! Awesome and Congratulations! ππ