Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ever since I bought a few rounds of gold bars to help pass a level it now makes it impossible to pass any level…anyone else experienced this? It’s as if I’ve been placed in a different user flow since I have purchased in the past
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mr Newbiek,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
I don't know about levels becoming harder (sometimes it's just about luck and/or levels are hard in general, especially in the 10k+ bracket) but I can confirm that you lose ads and at lease Sweet Cinema, assuming you had those in the first place, since it's not a guaranteed feature. Way, way too many a player have reported losing features upon making a real money purchase though, so anything you read that denies this fact is simply not true.
If you need help with some level or just wanna talk about the game, feel free to gimme a shout on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy).
Have fun! 👍
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play ?
Yes. If you make a purchase the candy crush algorithm stops you from receiving ads to earn boosters.
dont let king tell you otherwise
too many of us have learned this grim reality the hard way.