Unpassable levels

Options
toon_ada
toon_ada Posts: 166 Level 2

I’ve just gone thru 15 levels and 10 were impossible without gold and buying moves. Absolute disgrace. Don’t ever expect to fly thru levels but this really is robbery.

Comments

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

That's exactly why the levels are so difficult! Will NOT feed there GREED, by buying boosters, I'll delete the game first!

• kding26
    kding26 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Level 13377 is impossible! Give back the chance to watch ads and get free boosters. I refuse to spend money on this game. Have been playing for years and I am about to quit! Do better Candy Crush!!

• Deal_One
    Deal_One Posts: 233 Level 2
    Options

I am still stuck on level 455. Not buying or no boosters.

• vibh
    vibh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am stuck at 5598 and it seems unpassable

• Deal_One
    Deal_One Posts: 233 Level 2
    Options

I finally passed level 455. Now stuck on level 460. I watched video but can’t get a lucky board.

• 7om
    7om Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

So much for Candy Crush being a "stress reliever." This game causes more stress now that it has become a money grab.

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

I have been stuck on my iPad & my iPhone with nothing both different levels since they scrapped candy crush royalty least you could after a while get up to 70 gold bars or other prizes since that finished in February. I have nothing on both pad & phone no boosters no gold bars they only way I get anything is the daily spins & chocolate box but that keeps timing out BECAUSE I REFUSE TO PAY so I have nothing. On my iPad I was stuck on 353 for 2 1/2 weeks finally got past that to the next yes you quessed, straight in to a super hard level so stuck again for ever, I do not know how I did it but for the first time I have two chests & was winning the weekly contest but not now. Thank you candy crush. There is nothing to help to you if you do not pay, the fishes do not help they hinder you, you get things lined up & they turn up & destroy your line where they could have destroyed a bomb with one life on it & candy royals I never play that I only have one go & get knocked out; you always hide that behind something I have won so it starts it playing what else can I say about candy crush mmmm it’s becoming very boring there is nothing you play as teams with your friends any more least you knew you could win some boosters, the ads don’t work when you need them. I don’t play as much as I used to because it is boring you have made every game hard to play with very little points to start off with, if you look at the games on how to play candy crush a year or so you had double or treble to play the game. You really need to listen to your players as you are really ruining this game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?