๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿ’œ ๏ปฟShare your Valentine's thoughts and claim a sweet badge!

Options

Comments

• auduali
    auduali Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

O love your song sing by everyone Among old and young you penetrate everywhere Overnight hearts desire of the parties in domain And your feelings is volatile Observer haven't describe you precisely. And every postulations given by them differs O love your not quantify

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woah! So lovely Valentine's poems and letters! Thank you for your sharing your Valentine's poems and letters! Everyone! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,677 Community Manager
    Options

Here's my poem ๐Ÿ’œ

• lelol72
    lelol72 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

๐Ÿ“My dear friends, it's Valentine season, here's my love declaration ๐Ÿ“œ

๐ŸŒฟI met you 10 years ago, it was love at first sight๐Ÿ’˜You were so simple, innocent and sweet๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒฟYou change over time, You have become mature and more complex, but still sweet and charming..

๐ŸŒฟWhen we were having a good time together, you suddenly became so sensitive and aggressive.

Sometimes, you are so impossible, and I have to give you gold and "power ups" in order to calm you down and move forward with you..

๐ŸŒฟI have to spend days and nights studying you and understanding you when you are in hostile and complicated mood.

๐ŸŒฟHowever, I am not angry with you because you reward me with beautiful and useful gifts most of the time.

You keep giving me headaches with your hard character, but you are giving me excitement and happiness at the same time๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

๐ŸŒฟFor this reason, I am not leaving you, and I have decided to stay with you until the day you leave me...

On this Valentine's Day, I want to share my affection with you. You are my Valentine, my darling, my love,

my Candy Crush Saga ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—

Je t'ai rencontrรฉ il y a 10 ans, ce fut le coup de foudre๐Ÿ’˜ Tu รฉtais si simple, innocente et douce. Tu change au fil du temps.Tu es devenue mature et plus complexe, mais toujours douce et charmante.

Lorsqu'on passait du bon temps ensemble, tu es devenue soudainement si sensible et aggressive. Parfois, tu es tellement impossible, et je dois utiliser de l'or et des "power ups" afin de te calmer et de pouvoir avancer ensemble. Je dois passer des nuits entiรจres pour t'รฉtudier et te comprendre quand tu es complexe et difficile.

Cependant, je ne suis pas en colรจre contre toi car tu me rรฉcompense avec des cadeaux des plus magnifiques et utiles la plupart du temps.

Tu continues ร  me donner un mal de tรชte avec ton caractรจre complexe, mais tu m'excite et me fais plaisir en mรชme temps๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Pour cette raison, je ne te quitte pas, et j'ai dรฉcidรฉ de rester avec toi jusqu'au jour oรน tu m'abandonneras...

En ce jour de saint-Valentin, je veux te partager mon affection avec toi. Tu es ma Valentine, ma chรฉrie, mon amour,

mon Candy Crush Saga

โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜

Lelol Moulin

Candy Crush Saga-Club

• livedgame
    livedgame Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It's basket full of heart holes and you fill up with ๐Ÿฌ and I ruff you ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿซ hugs ๐Ÿญ text me. Lick โ™ฅ pop.

• livedgame
    livedgame Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Happy ๐Ÿ˜Š valentine โ™ฅ day you ๐Ÿ’

• DenhamovDarlo
    DenhamovDarlo Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Your Sweetness is my Weakness

You're proper lush, I truly love you my Candy Crush ๐Ÿ’˜

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?