Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help. I had to delete my Facebook and never thought about my game progress. Is there any way to reconnect my game progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You make sure connect your new Kingdom/Facebook Account on this game first. Then you click on "Contact Us" then you ask your current progress saved and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😉