Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I start my game from 1 level, I am currently on 89, but still dont get chocolate box and rank frame - why? Its this a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
sorry, didnt work
screen
I didnt work. I play on my laptop, windows 10
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.