Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Here I am again, hoping you can do something to level 13369 to make it easier to pass….PLEASE🤞🏻
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 13369 is soul destroying and so boring. No chance of passing without loads of extra moves and boosters. Help please.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
test