Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
At the time of posting I have boosters available in my inventory as shown. When I select a level to play I am unable to see them or select them, and have the message “This level does not affect your win streak.”
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
There are some levels in the game where it is not possible to choose the boosters at the beginning. This could happen because the board is full of blockers and there is no room for other boosters or when a new feature is introduced. Don't worry! In the next level the boosters will return.