Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I bought a new cell phone, and I lost my old email, can you please change my email to the one I have today.
I need help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Ms Newbie πΉ,
Welcome to the forum! π
Do you still have your old phone? If so, you can write to Support from inside the game. This should speed things up.
What do you mean you "lost [your] old email", actually? You don't remember it or you no longer have access to it? Or you don't remember your King account's login details?
Were you playing through a Facebook account or a King account? Been to king.com before? If so, open it and hopefully your login details will be saved by your browser. Try on your computer as well. Here's the full address. Make sure you choose "desktop view" if opening it on a mobile device.
Good luck! π
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please email or Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up in your game.
You can also email them from here: