⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do you keep reducing available moves?

Options

It seems you release levels and then start dropping the available moves. People pass them when they first release them and then you reduce the moves and passing is literally not possible even with boosters and gold bars. With all these crazy levels I have used all my boosters and gold bars and get stuck on levels for days even weeks at a time. Makes it impossible to complete the chocolate box or compete in any contests. Doesn't seem we are all playing on an even playing field. C'mon King level the playing field for all of us!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,772 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You can search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

You can check this information here (My level is too hard!) and here (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. 😉

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

Everyone who complains about moves being reduced and impossible levels is given the same response. This game is not fun anymore. I'm tired of wasting my time trying to beat impossible levels!

• schauweckert
    schauweckert Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m sorry, the videos don’t work when the game itself is glitching. Level 10214 is not the same as any videos. The fish do not go to the top level at all. Fish only seem to work right in the other Candy Crush games.

• GSH10
    GSH10 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

I agree. I am on level 13838 and can routinely get to the last ingredient, sometimes it is a chocolate and other times it is a blocker. I work within your game to win various boosters to use along the way. This level is pure extortion. I could pass this level by spending my last 10 gold bars but refuse to do so because EVERY LEVEL lately gets changed into a ' buy it to pass' level! King manipulates every level just to piss people off. Either allow me to pass or don't - I got to this advanced level by watching thousands of advertisement videos and am at a standstill. I cannot win your game when playing against a cheater! King programmers are outright cheaters and the recent level manipulation just proves it!

• stevethomas3838
    stevethomas3838 Posts: 82 Level 2
    Options

Don’t really think it’s cheating but whenever big contests are in progress the pay to win is more prevalent. Been on the same level for over a week, 0 for 200 tries. Unable to win gold bars, must be first in contest or only color bombs are available. Tired of “pay to win” games. Money spent not worth the reward.

• Zee-2
    Zee-2 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I agree, I am ashamed to say I have spent way too much on this game and still getting stuck. Kudos to those who have not payed a dime, don't. As once you start buying they change the rules, you cannot pass without paying and buying gold. The algorithm puts you in "don't pass" category, so you have to buy to pass any level. You buy, you pass few levels, then you are stuck again and have to buy again to pass or will be stuck for a month or so. I am done buying now. Once you buy something for 99c, they up the price to $1.99, then $2.99 for the same items, then $3.99 and $ 4.99 for the some 20 gold bars and few boosters.

• NanaMer
    NanaMer Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

And still no reply from King. Are they so embarrassed to admit that it's not the game or the players or the fun, that it is just the money?

I wish they sent us all a survey for a review.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?