Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is my screen small? If it cannot become larger I will have to stop playing. We cannot see the game anymore. I refuse to sit up close to see it. My eyes are bad enough.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok, you posted who you are but no help on the problem? Why is that? I am new to these community forums.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for reporting. You can give feedback and check for more info Here