Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 5161, destroyed everything, comoleted all the cherries except the last one. I had seven remaining moves, i also used gold for another 5 moves, total 12 moves and no cherries. Lost series, lost streak. WHERE IS THE CHERRY?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is a Poco X3 Pro
I passed the level on another attempt. Its really sad that it is another way to get money. We are hearing about ads being a test feature and getting tested for almost 7-8 years, and then there are KNOWN bugs like this that have not been solved for years. I dont know what to think about King.
I lost my series, lost my streak and you get nothing back. Of course they are gonna keep the bug. It suits them well.
I don't think passing is a problem. It's a normal difficulty level. They've experienced a bug where the last π wouldn't drop, no matter how many moves they had left and bought. Which lead to them losing their level win streak too.
Hey,
I'm afraid this is a known bug. It's too old though, so it's probably not being worked on.
I tried the level and, naturally, didn't experience the bug. Probably you didn't either upon replaying the level.
Sorry about your streak but these things, unfortunately, do happen. See here for reference:
Have fun! π
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?
@kiara_wael @bearwithme
Do we have any tips on how to pass the level? π