Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On Sam's streak I had 285 points now I've lost them and on 71 now why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mr. Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! π
Sam's streak can only reset, not decrease. Care to post a screenshot?
It's possible for your score to reset to 0 if you switch accounts or something like that.
Good luck! π
I just update the game and I lost every points on Sam's streak ???