Complaints

Options
13»

Comments

• dylansnama
    dylansnama Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I just purchased a package of 20 gold bars and several other perks for certain amount of times. I went to play the game and pushed the button that said I wanted to continue when I did not make it on the first try for an additional 10 gold bars. It said I did not have 10 gold bars after I had confirmed my payment for them. . Either this game is constantly broke in one way or another or this is their way of having people leave the game that they do not make a lot of money on. I am going to put a stop payment on my credit card. If it doesn’t appear in the next 10 minutes. It’s been 20 minutes already. I was very close to passing and would have done it if I had what I paid for to use

• dylansnama
    dylansnama Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I tried deleting and reloading the game, having saved my information first. When I reinstalled the game, I was back on the same level that I left but my 103 lives were erased!

• jodyannvie
    jodyannvie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

King has ruined Candy Crush for greed. You now don’t have a chance to pass a level without extra moves, beyond ridiculous. I’m done

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?